RCHeliCopterTown Forums
www.rchelicoptertown.com
Welcome to RCHelicopterTown Forum! Register and participate in forum discussions!

Go Back   RCHeliCopterTown Forums > Admin & Announcement Center > Announcement Center
FAQDonate Glossary Home Forum Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Announcement Center This forum for Admin's annoucements only. Members can post a reply to all annoucements.

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 70 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
Donate to support this site...

» Site Navigation
» Home
 > FAQ
User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Sponsor Links
» Online Users: 24
0 members and 24 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 421, 12-03-2010 at 08:01 PM.
» Stats
Members: 46,611
Threads: 3,515
Top Poster: swatson144 (5,296)
Welcome to our newest member, immitswat
» Today's Birthdays
None

Old 01-25-2009
Administrator
Administrator

Gift Certificate Raffles for 2009!

Folks,
Let's start 2009 with more activities. Instead of giving out helis or chargers and some of you can't use it, we will give out gift certificates to those who are active and help keep HeliTown forum alive. This will give you an option to buy what you want from an RC helicopter website yourself.

Instead of doing a raffle once every 2 or 3 months, we will have a raffle very month! How about that? Every month we will give out one $15USD Gift Certificate to the winner.

So you ask what is the catch? The catch is simple and it is intended to keep our forum active. Just keep participating in forum discussions and post more than 30 posts in the month. Then, you'll be part of the raffle. This is only one post a day.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Everybody who is registered and has posted at least 15 GOOD postings in the raffle month by 4:00 pm on the raffle day before the raffle is drawn at 5:00 pm will be included for the drawing including all moderators and Tech Support team.

2. One person can have only one User name. Admin, HeliTown, Eddiemoth and CMAXIM are NOT eligible to play.

3. After drawing, the winner’s User name will be announced here on this thread. The person must claim the gift certificate within 3 days or the gift certificate will be available for the next raffle drawing.

4. While we prefer you give you a gift certificate from HeliDirect or GrandRC, you can choose your RC helicopter retailer website as long as we can buy it and have it delivered to you electronically.

5. A good posting means any meaningful and honest posting related to RC helicopter hobby or any other topics discussed at HeliTown forum.

6. While we are trying to be accurate as much as possible, there have seen some eligible names were not captured on the list. Before each drawing, we will post a list of those being eligible and included in the drawing, members need to check and let me know before the drawing takes place if you think you should be on the list, but you are not.

Drawing dates:

02/28/09 was completed and the winner is ranger306ci
03/29/09 was completed and the winner is estarter
04/26/09 was completed and the winner is heli143 - unclaimed.
05/31/09 was completed and the winner is mtpenguin
06/28/09 was completed and the winner is don_m8856. He donated back to Helicoptertown
07/26/09 was completed and the winner is mysterious
08/29/09 was completed and the winner is obxfishfuzz - unclaimed
09/27/09 was completed and the winner is mtpenguin - He donated back $5
10/31/09 was completed and the winner is Mysterious
11/29/09 was completed and the winner is obxfishfuzz - He donated back to Helicoptertown
12/27/09

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on the thread.

Last edited by eddiemoth; 09-21-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-25-2009
POM Judge
Site Supporter

Sweet ! ! !

Experience is what you get,
when you didn't get what you wanted.
Old 01-25-2009
Lieutenant Colonel
Site Supporter
Tech Support VI
Moderator VI

Send a message via AIM to swatson144
All this fun and heli crack too! It's a wonderful world.

Steve
dé·jà vu n. [French : déjà, already + vu, seen.] An impression of having seen or experienced something before. The feeling you have needed to buy; Main Blades, Main Shaft, Spindle, Grips, Fly bar, Fly bar control arms, Boom, and struts.
V. I just dé·jà vu'd my heli.
Old 01-25-2009
Value Member

Great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Folks,
Let's start 2009 with more activities. Instead of giving out helis or chargers and some of you can't use it, we will give out gift certificates to those who are active and help keep HeliTown forum alive. This will give you an option to buy what you want from an RC helicopter website yourself.

Instead of doing a raffle once every 2 or 3 months, we will have a raffle very month! How about that? Every month we will give out one $30USD Gift Certificate to the winner.

So you ask what is the catch? The catch is simple and it is intended to keep our forum active. Just keep participating in forum discussions and post more than 30 posts in the month. Then, you'll be part of the raffle. This is only one post a day.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Everybody who is registered and has posted at least 30 GOOD postings in the raffle month by 4:00 pm on the raffle day before the raffle is drawn at 5:00 pm will be included for the drawing including all moderators and Tech Support team.

2. One person can have only one User name. Admin, HeliTown, Eddiemoth and CMAXIM are NOT eligible to play.

3. After drawing, the winner’s User name will be announced here on this thread. The person must claim the gift certificate within 3 days or the gift certificate will be available for the next raffle drawing.

4. While we prefer you give you a gift certificate from HeliDirect or GrandRC, you can choose your RC helicopter retailer website as long as we can buy it and have it delivered to you electronically.

5. A good posting means any meaningful and honest posting related to RC helicopter hobby or any other topics discussed at HeliTown forum.

6. While we are trying to be accurate as much as possible, there have seen some eligible names were not captured on the list. Before each drawing, we will post a list of those being eligible and included in the drawing, members need to check and let me know before the drawing takes place if you think you should be on the list, but you are not.

Drawing dates:

02/28/09
03/29/09
04/26/09
05/31/09
06/28/09
07/26/09
08/30/09
09/27/09
10/31/09
11/29/09
12/27/09

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on the thread.

this is a great idea. makes this forum very interesting indeed. happy flying to all!
Old 01-25-2009
Value Member

Sounds like a wonderful idea! I need to get more active. I've been more than a little bit lax as of late.

WA0ZOG's Flight Log
WA0ZOG's Flight Log Chitchat
Old 01-25-2009
Value Member

Sounds great,seems like a positive way to keep the forum alive
Old 01-26-2009
Value Member

Send a message via MSN to krekrek
Ok, I will ask also. I have millions of questions!
Old 01-28-2009
Value Member

Smile What a great idea!

I think that I will use this idea on my web site!

We are getting ready to start a hand-on education program for the Civil Air Patrol cadet program at Wings Over The Rockies. Lowry AFB
This huge (former B-52) hanger will easily support electric flight.

Helicoptors are going to be fun!
If anybody is in the Denver area and would like to know more about becoming a volunteer, please contact me.
Old 01-28-2009
Moderator III

Send a message via ICQ to Mysterious
cool idea, tho if u want to give me a heli i won't complain
Old 01-28-2009
Moderator III
Site Supporter
Moderator III

Send a message via ICQ to mtpenguin Send a message via Yahoo to mtpenguin
Wow! hehe, Mysterious must really want to be in this raffle. A little catching up in post recently... LOL Good to hear from ya.

B-)
mSR <trying to setup... >